Friday 20 January 2012

I did it.

I managed to get into Medical School. I still can't really believe it at all, it came as such a shock when I found out that I didn't really know what to do.

So I start next month. At this point happiness is kind of mixed with fear. I know that it is going to be many years of very hard work. I only hope that I can cope with it all.

Looking at my timetable compared with my friends makes me wonder what on Earth I'm getting myself into, I have full days almost every day and some days go late into the night. I also get less holidays. At least I'll be doing something that interests me though!

I only hope it will be worth it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D
    I'm sure you'll have an absolute blast. What med school are you going to?
    Ally

    ReplyDelete